Cherokee Communications

Report an unburied cable or temporary line.

If you see an unburied cable, exposed wire, or temporary line please report it to our business office at 1-844-4CHEROKEE or locally at 580-434-5375. You can also email us directly at Both customers and non-customers can report unburied cables.

Return to Help Center